Wednesday, February 16, 2005

*NEW MEMBERS: READ THIS FIRST*

BURN AND MAKE ME NEW
Last night Brad and I sat with friends who--by way of Jesus and time spent praying together-- are becoming family, and I began to have this feeling that perhaps we have been brought together to help one another in the burning process. By that I mean what John Donne refers to in his sonnet (see above) : when God breaks us, blows us around, and burns us to the core of our being in order to make new creatures of us--the ones He formed in the womb before all the arrows were shot at us (John Eldredge/Sacred Romance). I believe Brad and I are in that process and it occured to me that perhaps some of the rest of you are as well. I am thinking that maybe we could use this site to ask questions, share ideas, request prayer, recommend books, suggest movies that don't suck, make each other laugh, whatever....

So let me know if you are interested. I believe we are a gift to one another.

His, Jamie


Some things I have learned recently:
If God heals it is permanent.
My present situation is not the
primary source of pain.
Everything you do is based on everything you've already done.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Curious George said...

I'm in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home