Saturday, July 22, 2006

Calvin Crest

Thanks for praying while I was up at Calvin Crest. The week started off with one great morning at the Dakota House camp out and the very famous Sunday morning breakfast with eggs and hashbrowns. Did I mention hash browns?
What an awesome ministry! Worship was a blast and I only wish I had a video camera for Jamie's "sermon" that morning. Great job Jamie!
The week at CC was a blast. Those kids responded soooo well the Holy Spirit and what He was saying to them. Several came forward to "get saved" which always blesses me beyond words. The worship times were also sweet! The staff up there rocks and Tony is doing well which makes me happy. Tony has paid a huge price to get the program "on track." The worship there is so differnt then it was years ago. Tony also gets speakers that speak his same heart.
Camper statement of the week, "I figured out this week that I can't save myself so I am letting Jesus save me." Smart camper.
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home