Saturday, October 14, 2006

quote for the day

I was talking to my daughter Sarah today.... and she was telling me about some of the things she is experiencing at her jobs.

Sarie is back home from New York, as you probably know, and in addition to going to school at FCC, she is working two jobs. One as a caretaker in a retirement home, and another as an assistant to the teacher of an adult class for the developmentally disabled.

Nearly every time she gives me an account of what she does, how she gives of herself, and tries to bring some cheer and encouragement into the lives of these people, I am amazed. I told her today how proud of her I am.

She responded by saying she thinks it is what she is supposed to be doing right now... that it is part of the learning process God has her in.

I agreed with her and said I could see God all over this situation.

To which she replied with what shall be my quote of the day... maybe the week:

"Yeah... God's all up in my mix right now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home