Saturday, June 30, 2007

it's been a good week

Highlights include:

Grampo and I picked 20 lbs of apricots and then canned them.


Our church did worship in the park and we rode our bikes there.


I got to watch Em do her thing on the ropes course at Sherwood.




Other good moments not photographed:


--a 28 mile bike ride with Brad to Farmer's Market, around town, and through Fort Washington Golf Club (where we were kicked off the grounds for not being members--I think my ghetto bike baskets tipped them off)


--a long-awaited phone/skype (sp?) conversation with Melody Joy


--a long walk on the Woodward Park bike path and a smoothie with my daughter Sarie


--coffee and a good talk with my best friend Katharine


Summer is good.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger BK said...

I love seeing pictures of your Grampo. They make me smile. And you make me smile too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home