Sunday, December 16, 2007

a mix and a mingle with the jinglin' beat

This is one of my favorite Christmas time things to do. We haul all the Dakota House kids over to our house and have a fat ol' party. It is great fun.

Last night we had 27 kids here, plus a few staff, and a surprise guest.


Okay. Now the jingle hop has begun.


I think this kid in the middle--Daniel--
will run Dakota House someday


Emily and Claudio: we fight over him, but
anyone can clearly see it's me he loves


Christmas carols in front of the manger...
here
they are singing the perennial favorite:
'I'm Gettin' Nuthin' for Christmas'



Dee and me. I love this girl.


Angel and Keanu. sugar drunks.


surprise guest: Grampo!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Filatore said...

Is Grampo busting out with the old-school "Members Only" jacket?

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger TonyB said...

It looks like a great party. Merry Christmas, my dear friend.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Deadmanshonda said...

Next year I'm moving there....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home