Wednesday, January 25, 2006

brooklyn bound


Tomorrow morning (very) early my youngest daughter Emily and I leave for our trip to New York to see my oldest daughter Sarah. We are staying with her at her apartment in Brooklyn, and will spend a lot of time in Manhattan, where Sarah works.

I haven't seen Sarah since August. I have never taken a long trip like this with Emily.

I love New York and I haven't been there in five years.

I am VERY EXCITED.

Jesus, my husband, my parents, and my friends are very good to me. They have all contributed in one way or another so Emily and I can do this.

Thank you God for giving me such an incredible life. You astound me.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Curious George said...

Please put this on the very bottom of your list of things to do in NY but I don't think I have any cups from there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home