Tuesday, April 04, 2006




Today when Emily was driving home from school (with me in the passenger seat taking pictures with my cell phone and squealing like a little kid), the weather changed no less than six times on the 10 minute drive. Sheets of rain, bright sun, huge drops of rain, dark clouds, crazy wind, and then wind mixed with rain hitting the windshield from all directions. It was pretty cool.


The sky was amazing. Thick with black clouds and white ones and gray ones, all layered on top of one another. Here and there the sun blazed through making their edges glow. I couldn't stop gawking at it.

Round about First and Tulare streets Emily said, "I think Jesus might be coming today. Oh man, I was really hoping to have a couple of babies first."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home