Sunday, February 20, 2005

No ink on the paper!

Thanks Brad for getting me on-line here. Thanks Jamie for the invitation.
This blog is a bit scary because it does not have a spel chek. I learnd speling good at schol.
I just got back from the Sunday night prayer time and it was great. Oh it was hard all the way to the deepest part of us. People that came tonight couldn't stand it any longer. They figured that Jesus was there for a reason. So they decided to open up. Be real. Get it all out on the table and some spilled onto the floor. It was messy, uncomfortable, but boy was it good. Deep down inside good. Their courage was contagious. I too got caught up in it all. It was NIccceeeeeeeee! Awesommmmmmeeeee!
I suppose that prunning is not that neat and clean. It even hurts, but there something coming. It has happened before in all of us and it will happen again. This "getting ready" time. Time to bear more fruit.
I came home to print some certificates for tomorrow's Tower Christian School party and my printer will not print the black ink even though I just put a new ick containier in it. It still won't work. I even used the utility to clean the heads several frustrating times. Nothing. I am surprised how little it takes to get me back into the everyday world. Boom! I'm back.
I liked it better at the prayer meeting.
Ink in the printer, none on the page.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Dakota House said...

Today Nate and I were at the butcher's counter in the grocery store. We were attempting to purchase a big bone for Nate's dog Duke. In our clumsy attempts to communicate with the very nice Hispanic gentleman in the white (and red) apron, one of the things he held up for us to appraise was a pig spine. This young man loves his job. Anyone could see this by the way he lovingly displayed the pig spine to us, allowing it to fall open as if it were a Slinky. Immediately your phrase about 'spilling out onto the floor' came to mind. It was an excellent opportunity to share with Nate what you had said. Unfortunately, viewing the pig spine made me want to barf so I didn't share anything at all with Nate, other than my desire to get far far away from there. But still... a better woman would have done so.
I liked your illustration.

Jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home