Saturday, March 19, 2005

Shine Jason Shine (click here for a little cheese)

God brings me many joys in this life and yesterday He dropped a big one in my lap. I was privileged to spend the day with Jason Wilkinson, who took his day off from being youth pastor at First Church of God to buff the Dakota House floor. Now I don't know if you have ever used one of those big buffer things, but let me just tell you, there's a whole comedy routine just waiting there in that big hunk of metal. The picture of Jason catches just a glimpse of the sight I saw when Jason turned it on and subsequently flew across the floor. I actually have a digital video of it, but mostly it is just comprised of me laughing hysterically and Jason trying to regain his composure.

Thank you Jason for the joy of you. You were there for the very first days of the former Dakota House and here you are again at the new one. You gotta love a guy like that.

So now the floor is all smooth and shiny, just waiting for a sock sliding contest. Any takers...?

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Cory PiƱa said...

I, personally, have both conquered and been defeated by a floor butter.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Curious George said...

I was driven into several walls in our home and thrown around wildly by one of those devices. Personally, I stay far away from them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home