Friday, April 08, 2005

Two Monks in one night!

Hey, I have the complete third season of Monk on my computer. I got it off a site that has about every known TV show there for anyone to download. Anyway, it is one thing to have Monk on your computer and a totally different thing to get it to show on my 65 inches of golden visual delight. (my tv) With a S Video cable and some other hookups, I was watching Monk in style. The first episode I had seen before but don't know how that was possible. Imagine watching a mystery while yourself in a mystery.
Well, Cindy and I decided to watch another episode which we both had not seen. It was called, "Monk and the blackout." Very good.
Anyway, what happens when one watches that much Monk in one night? Well for me, I come to school and I "Monked" my office. Yes, my office is soooooo much cleaner today then it has been in weeks.
Thanks Monk.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Dakota House said...

George--
Well I had never heard of Monk but I went to my Netflix and sure enough you can order Monk on DVD. So it's in my queue and we will check it out. As Brad put it, you didn't steer us wrong with Napoleon. You've got skills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home