Wednesday, February 01, 2006

back home

Emily and I arrived home safely last night.... sad to leave Sarie and New York but happy to be here as well.
Highlights of the trip (click on each to see photos):

seeing Sarah's world
meeting Sarah's friends who really love her
the subway
Yaffa Cafe (open always)
discovering St. Mark's
seeing Sarah and Emily so happy to be together again
finally seeing where sarah lives
watching Emily take it all in for the first time
just being with my girls
walking and walking for hours into the night
the live band at this great little Cuban restaurant
meeting an artist who wants to help Dakota House kids



George--deepest apologies... didn't see your cup request until I got home and I (selfishly) did not think of it while there. Next time. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home