Tuesday, August 01, 2006

from the Random Memories department

All four of my kids talk in their sleep. Apparently I do too. Nate actually goes through motions while talking in his sleep, which provides for much entertainment in the evenings. Especially when you consider he often falls asleep on the couch hours before we all head off to bed. He's been known to pull out some excellent Ninja moves, paint the wall in the hallway, and walk around in a circle speaking nonsense before settling back in the same spot he just left.

In my opinion, all of this pales, however, beside the memory I have of Aimee.

One night when Aimee was about 8 years old, while in a deep sleep, she bolted to a sitting position, opened her eyes wide, looked straight at me, and said, "Don't kill George Jetson!!"

It really doesn't get any better than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home