Thursday, August 24, 2006

headlines and quote for the day

Today's Headlines:

Off Duty Police Officer Beaten

Four Found Dead in Jeep

Couple Plead Guilty to Faking Sextuplet's Birth

Rapes Point to Deepening Crisis in Darfur

Movie Rights offered by Family of John Mark Karr

Ex-husband's Acid Drenched Remains Found in Storage Unit

Rectal Bleeding is Not Normal

Quote for the Day

me (while pouring coffee):
"Good grief. Why do I read the news, anyway? I'd be better off just reading Pinablog."
Brad (while strapping on bike helmet):
"There's more to life than Pinablog."

me:
"Unfortunately."

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There's more to life than the PiñaBlog."

I try to keep telling myself this.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger TonyB said...

Maybe so. But I like a PiƱaBlog life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home