Wednesday, August 30, 2006

stuff that's changed since the last time i was in college: part 1


1. my name is the first called (last name starts with a 'B' now)
2. I have to remember to turn off my cell phone
3. the lecture is interrupted by gunshots outside our window
4. I am the oldest person in the class. Possibly including the professors.
5. I can't go to a concert, get to bed at 3 a.m., get up at 6 a.m., and still function.
6. there is something called The Chicago Manual Style term paper.
7. the Henry Madden Library is kaput.
8. one book costs $72.00.
9. my professor emailed my syllabus to me.
10. I have (thanks to Brad) really cool baskets on my bike.

7 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love lists.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger one of many said...

ok, lots of differences, but did you enjoy it? i am dying to know, was it all you had envisioned? what is your schedule like? homework load? do tell. please.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Melody said...

this is cosby commenting on mels computer:

and you sleep with and employee of the school.....oooooh

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Dakota House said...

tru brah....that's #11. and you are with mel?!?!?!? Lucky......

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger brad said...

11. You don't have a Lil Joe Cartwright Lunch pail

12. You get to park 10 feet from the door of your first class instead of 3 miles away in the student parking lot.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Dakota House said...

I NEVER had a Lil Joe Cartwright lunch pail.

It was an action figure.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger TonyB said...

I am impressed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home