Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blossoms from Dung

Last night Bryan (a.k.a. Cos) said something very cool about blossoms coming from dung. Or something like that. (Bryan if you are reading this please give us that scripture again) I keep thinking about it. It is what God does. The reason I know most of the people on the Tuesday night prayer team is because of some really horrible things that happened to Debbie. God has brought comfort and beauty out of pain and ugliness.
The picture below looks like a stick in mud with some leaves on it. Well, it is a stick in mud with some leaves on it. But it used to be a beautiful lavender rose. The most beautiful rose in our garden, in my opinion.
That beautiful rose bush has been trampled, sat, and pooped upon. We have dogs. In fact if I were you I wouldn't look too closely at the 'mud' in the picture, if you know what I'm saying.
I believe with all my heart that we will one day again see gorgeous lavender roses blooming in colorful glory right here on this stick.
Apply appropriately to one and all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home