Wednesday, February 23, 2005

a full house

i admit i was nervous, more nervous than i have been in a long while on a tuesday. it seemed like an ordinary enough day, yet, in the pit of my stomach i was scared. i can't say that i didn't want to go because that isn't true, i was just scared. as i was driving there, everything started to fall apart, i forgot my smokes, i punched a hole in my iced tea cup, and i wanted to turn around and go home, but... i didn't, i stopped bought smokes and a new cup and got back on the road, i was late, i didn't mean to be, didn't want to be, but as i was walking up i noticed something different, people, lots and lots of people, 14 people, i think, i then started to get really scared, usually when god sends in re-inforcements, it means that something big is coming, i wanted to run, but i didn't, i didn't get much time to talk and visit and laugh with all of the people, which was kind of sad, all these people are here to pray, to worship and to fellowship with the group, this group that has become my family. i didn't choose these people, god did that for me, and tonight, they showed up in force, i am so lucky and blessed to have them, i hope that they know how much they mean to me, even when i barely see them. thank you god for my family. thank you so much for loving me enough to place them all in my life..

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Curious George said...

Yes, it was like family last night and in all truth and reality it is family.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Dakota House said...

So... have I thanked you lately for bringing me into this family? If not for you I would know none of these people. As is his usual M.O. God has brought beauty out of pain. No wonder we love Him so much.
Last night Bryan said something really cool which I can't exactly remember but it was about beautiful blossoms coming out of dung. Or something like that. That is truth.
J.

P.S. Tell Paige I am practicing my sliding. Oh it's on.
P.P.S. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home