Friday, April 08, 2005

Look what I found

While "Monking" my office today, I found a 120 page booklet entiled, "Spiritual Conflicts and Biblical Counseling," copyright 1989! It is by Neil Anderson who heads up the Freedom in Christ Ministries. He is a great guy and rather smart. I heard him once speak in Southern Calfornia and I was very impressed. That is why I have so much of his literature around my house and office.
Anyway, I was thumbing through this booklet and I was struck with one very interesting thought. THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF INFORMATION IN HERE! Then I was instantly filled with joy knowing that Jesus has sent THE HELPER. Thank you Jesus that you sent the Holy Spirit! He did not sent the DOER but rather the HELPER. Nice. We do our part and He does His part and when it is all said and done, there is life and freedom and joy.
Thank you Jesus! Now I can re-read this booklet without thinking that I have to memorize it to experience healing for myself and others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home