Tuesday, December 19, 2006

good signs

There is a lot of stuff swirling around in my head that needs to come out. It makes me slightly crazy when I can't sit down and let it all flow out of my fingers. But that won't be happening anytime soon....

I am stealing this time away from the demanding masters of this week: study for 2 finals on Thursday, more Christmas gift acquisitions and wrapping, house cleaning in preparation for Christmas Eve at my house... and so on.... I long to just sit and be. And think. And write. Soon I hope.

I do have a prayer request.

We...um...went to church last Sunday. Shhhh. It's true. A new church we've never been to before. My heart leapt when I walked through the door. I cried for the entire service. I feel scared to death.

I think these are good signs.

So please pray. Because I want to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home