Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Forward THIS

VENTING POST—PROCEED WITH CAUTION

If I were not a ‘Christian’, and I got hold of one of those forwarded emails that get sent out from someone who is a ‘Christian’, I would take an oath and swear in a blood pact to never ever even consider becoming one.

You know the ones I am talking about… here is just a sampling of a few I have received in the last month or so. Sadly, these are real...


--Pass this message to 7 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME}. You will receive a
miracle tomorrow. I hope that you don't ignore and let God bless you.

--Pass this message to 8 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME}. You will receive a miracle tomorrow. I hope that you don't ignore and let God bless you. It's your choice.

--If you send this to 10 people in the next 143 minutes, then tomorrow will be
the best day ever.

--Passing this on to anyone you consider a friend will bless you both. Passing this on to one not considered a friend is something Christ would do

--If you are not ashamed, send this message...only if you believe.

--This is really awesome!! Please send this to those who you love and care about including the one who sent it to you. If you care...

--You have two choices now:
1. Delete this.
2. Forward it to the people you care about.
You know the choice I made.
God Bless, and smile, it could be contagious

If I were Jesus, I would be embarrassed. Fortunately for us all, of course, I am not Jesus. But still. Come on people, what are we doing, here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home