Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A wonderful time that I could not be a part of...

It is interesting to watch ministry take place from another place. I couldn't see what was going on. I could only trust those involved. I loved hearing hard stories from "Outpost" as Lily and her team would shared with us the lives of the girls and young women up the hill. We could only pray. Lily was going through difficult personal struggle and was ministered by the "campers". Other staff members shared their testamonies for the first time publically and found freedom and joy. I didn't get to participate in anything except the joy I saw on the faces and could see in the hearts of those "staff" women as they gathered down the hill at the end of the week.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your life, Jamie.

TonyB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home