Friday, June 24, 2005

today was a good day, finally!

today was a good day, finally! i got sleep, Yea! i got to swim and layout in the neighbors pool, Yea! i got to talk to my sick son, who was very content to be throwing up at camp, he has been having a lot of visitors and he loves every minute of that. zed told me that tynin has been to see him a few times, miracle, usually they are so awful to each other. he told me that he got a letter from callista, typical, she is the sweetest most loyal sister anyone could wish for. dave and i got to eat dinner with my dad(george) and that was fun! he always makes me laugh. dave and i went shopping and laughed and enjoyed each others company. we watched hitch and both enjoyed it. we made plans to drive to oakhurst and spend the night tomorrow so that i won't be so tired that i can't go get the kids with him on saturday. we also talked about going to the movies in oakhurst and eating at the forks. it felt good to be getting along and i was excited to make "date" plans. but the best part about today, it was the first day in a week without a headache!!! i didn't put a sweatshirt on all day, which is very odd, as most of the time i am freezing. i only took 2 naps today, instead of 3or 4. i was able to eat dinner. and i was able to walk through two stores before my legs got too tired. and tonight, my husband actually cuddled with me, and i felt like i was safe in my own home again. what a difference 24 hours can make! thank you jesus for this day! i needed a good day to come along.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Dakota House said...

Thank you for sharing this with us.... you have been so brave, so amazingly strong.... I join you in thanking Jesus and believe more joy and healing are in the plan... we shall keep praying...love you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home