Sunday, May 08, 2005

Two in one day

Cindy and I went to two weddings in one day. One was in Oakhurst and the other was in Fresno, they both started at 4 PM.
So, we really went to one wedding, Simon's in Oakhurst and then headed back to Fresno for Kelly's reception.
What I noticed/learned/found out at Simon's wedding:
Cindy and I are getting older
Simon is a great guy
Scott did a great job
Bill's hip is killing him
Candles can be hard to light sometimes
Guitar and flutes sound sooooooo nice
Chuck is a great guy
Sam is NOT in over her head
Shannon looked great. Why doesn't she get dressed up like that during her lunch duty at FCS?
Jordo was as happy as ever
Natasha has the best smile
Tony was having a GREAT time
It was a beautiful day
What I noticed/learned/found out at Kelly's wedding reception:
It was fun going to Simon's wedding and then going to Kelly's reception - first time event for me
I wanted to talk about what a great wedding Simon had, but no one at the reception was at Simon's wedding
Cindy and I are getting older
Copper River Country Club is NICE
There must be something else in that punch
I like the chocolate fountain to dip cream puffs in
I was very proud of my former students and what they were doing with their lives
Renee teaches 8th grade
Dancing is fun
Wedding cake with chocolate chips in it is my favorite
Kelly looked great - her husband Neil is a great guy!
I like both weddings and receptions
I like chocolate

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Dakota House said...

A chocolate fountain, guitar and flutes, Tony, Jordo, Shannon in a pretty dress, dancing, a chocolate fountain, beautiful day in the mountains,a chocolate fountain..... LUCKY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home