Saturday, August 13, 2005

it's all in the blood

You may recall that my Grams was in the hospital for 10 days recently. She is home now, recovering nicely. She even walked outside to her garden the other day.

Grampo got a call from the Madera County Health office after her test results were processed.... it turns out she had West Nile Virus.

My Grams is 93 years old.

When I told my friend Katharine about this she looked at me for a long time and then said, "Holy moly, woman. What sort of stock do you come from?"

The past few days have been hard. But Jesus has been reminding me of all that He has brought me through. He and I are strong together, and He died to take all the power away from what tries to bring us down.

So once again I look to Him for a holy transfusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home