Thursday, May 12, 2005

One thing

Just one thing after reading that great blog of Jamie's about marriages...
A few years back I started to notice a very interesting thing going on. I would hear a wife say to me what a wonderful husband she had. I thought how nice it was to hear all about this guy.
I also noticed that it was not too long after that, they were devorced. It would break my heart. This event happened over and over again. I would come home from church or school and tell Cindy, "So and so's marriage is on the rocks." She would ask me how I knew that and I would tell her, "The wife was telling me all about what a wonderful husband she had."
I am still mystified by the whole thing.
That's all.
One thing.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Dakota House said...

George--
Pretty much the last thing I need is something else to think about. Thanks a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home